If you want to communicate better with your stakeholders,
we can help
To get started, mentally tick all that apply to you: I’m here because…
- I want to raise my personal profile, positioning myself as a thought-leader on and/or off line
- I want better understanding and communications between the company and our workforce
- I want to do this ‘social media thing’, but I’m not sure if it’s for me/us, or where to start
- I’m doing the ‘social media thing’, but now want to take it to the next level
- I know that video is bee’s knees of marketing right now, but I want to know how to do it well and ensure my investment pays off
- I want to make the most of the digital world, but need help navigating it and coming up with the best strategy for me
- I have a variety of communication challenges and I need some creative thinking to help unlock the solutions
- I know the key to all of this is to sell my messages through compelling stories, but want help to do that
- I hear Tiger Mouth are bright and fun to work with, and I want a bit of that in my life…
If you answered yes to any of the above then you’ve come to the right place.
At Tiger Mouth we believe that the world is a
better place when we communicate
We use our experience, creativity, knowledge and unbridled passion to help you communicate, through compelling storytelling, with the people that are important to you, making doing business easier.
So who are we?
Tiger Mouth started life in late 2008, founded by Christine Jones, and quickly became established in the infrastructure, facilities management and business services sectors; helping companies market themselves more effectively, communicate better with their employees, as well as helping them to navigate their way into becoming ‘social’ brands.
Recognising the rise and rise of the importance of video in the communications treasure chest, Mark Allen, a highly experienced video producer/director and former journalist, joined the company as a partner and creative director in 2013, expanding Tiger Mouth’s offering to include a full video production service.
You can find out more about Christine, Mark and the Tiger Mouth team here.
What our clients say about us
Working with us – our values
We have four simple but important values that guide everything we do. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Client experience first – delivering successful projects is just part of the story. We want to create memorable client experiences, the intangible stuff that lets you know we’re on your side.
- Excellence - just good enough, isn’t good enough; we aim to exceed expectations in everything we do.
- One direction – we work hard to get everyone working collaboratively and keep them focused on the goal – your project success.
- Decency – we’re honest and decent, we strive to do the right thing for our clients, team, partners, community, and the environment.
How we do it
We’re creative, we understand new technology, and we often have unique ideas. We’re also sensible and pragmatic; our background is in traditional communications. We combine new and traditional methods to deliver the very best solution for you. We’ll never sell you something shiny just because it’s what all the kids are using right now – unless of course that’s what you need.
The diagram below shows a quick snapshot of the areas we provide support: